Sunday, December 19, 2010

Blah, blah, Intro, who cares?

So here I am, first substantial post and nothing really to say yet. I have an idea for a second post that would actually have something to talk about, but it's late and I want to go sleep next to my partner, henceforth known as Furious J.

I'm in the process of learning how to be a teacher, hopefully in the last year of it, and I decided to blog about it. My courses are always telling me to reflect on everything, and when I student teach soon I will need to do all sorts of documentation, so what better way than put it all in an easily-linkable, automatically dated place?

If the tone above didn't properly indicate, this won't be a strictly formal blog by any means, I'm a person and I'm not going to try to hide that while pretending this is more important than it is.

So yeah, my thoughts and experiences with the world of education! And probably other stuff! Maybe it will be interesting, maybe it won't. I'll try to do it anyway, it's good practice.

I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or not, but I chose to start this when I have the least amount of things to talk about, after my semester ended. At least I won't quit due to being overwhelmed

No comments:

Post a Comment